Thursday 24 February 2011

Focus on the Solution

When we find ourselves in difficulty we often get out minds completely caught up in the problem – we think in circles and can't find answers to any of our questions.

When this happens, more often than not, it's not because there is no solution to the problem, no way out – it's because the questions we're asking are the wrong ones.  Don't ask; "Why didn't I get that promotion?", ask; "What do I have to do to get it next time?" Don't ask; "Why do I always leave work late?", instead ask; "How can I get enough work done in the day to feel satisfied with what I've done when it's time to go home?"

Ask about the solution, not the problem. -By : Sinead Duffy-
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home